Start here to find answers to your questions. Learn everything you might want to know about The Bradford Exchange; our ordering, shipping and billing procedures; our outstanding guarantees, how to care for your collectables, and much more!
- Where do you deliver?
- How long will delivery take?
- I have waited 10 days and have not received my item – what should I do now?
- I have ordered a collection, when will my products be delivered?
- What if I am not at home when my parcel is delivered?
- What do I do if the website postage and handling is different to what is shown on my order form?
- A family member has tried to contact you on my behalf, but the enquiry couldn’t be answered. Why?
- I’m interested in purchasing one of your products, but can’t seem to find it on your website. What should I do?
- I have a specific question about a product. What should I do?
- How do I get removed from your mailing list?
Complaints Handling Procedure for Customers
All complaints made to the Bradford Exchange are handled in accordance with this procedure. Complaints are dealt with in a serious and prompt manner. Whilst your complaint is being investigated, we will suspend any activity on your account. You may make your complaint in writing, via email or via the telephone. To make your complaint:
- in writing, please write to our customer services team at Units 1 and 2, Boothen Old Road, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 4RX
- via email, please write to our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via telephone, please call our customer services line, selecting option 4, on 0333 003 1545
We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible; however, where an immediate resolution cannot be reached, we will aim to resolve your complaint, within a period of two working days. In our response, we will outline any findings that we have found during investigation of your complaint. If we are unable to resolve your complaint we will respond and advise you that we are looking into your complaint and when you can expect further contact from us.