You may also like
2016 OFFICIAL RETURN TO THE RAILS: The world’s famous steam locomotive celebrates the a momentous event in 2016, when it makes its long-awaited return to the rails following extensive restoration. Celebrate this British icon on such a significant occasion with the Flying Scotsman 'Back On The Rails' Golden Commemorative – a prestigious edition officially licensed by Flying Scotsman.
This is a unique commemorative to feature a genuine piece of the Flying Scotsman extracted during its restoration in addition to a rendering of the restored engine, and the edition will grow in significance.
Each edition is fully-layered in rich 24-carat gold and measures 38.6 mm (approx. 1.5 inches) in diameter. The mintage of this collection will be limited to just 19,340, due to the scarcity of authentic Flying Scotsman metal. Through the purchase of each commemorative, proceeds will be dedicated to the further preservation of iconic locomotives. The first medallion within the collection is available now, for just £9.99 (plus £2.99 S&H). Each further edition will be sent on approval once a month at £29.99 (plus £2.99 S&H). Opportunity to collect up to 12 unique commemoratives. Each will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel at any time.
An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with each edition, which details the unique specification of your commemorative. This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors. Order now!
The exclusive Flying Scotsman 'Icon Of Steam' Commemorative Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The Flying Scotsman 'Icon Of Steam' Commemorative Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- LIMITED EDITION – Collection limited to 19,340 editions worldwide – a very low mintage for such a significant event. Each commemorative has its own individual number showing that it is part of this limited issue
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, each commemorative within this collection is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold with authentic Flying Scotsman metal at its centre
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL –The first edition features vibrant imagery of the Flying Scotsman appears on the commemorative reverse. The obverse features a piece of authentic Flying Scotsman metal
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- MEASUREMENTS – Each edition measures 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one coin per household
- APPROVAL – You can view the first edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation. The commemoratives that follow the Flying Scotsman 'Back On The Rails' Official Golden Commemorative form a valuable heirloom collection of a legendary locomotive. Further commemoratives will be sent at approximately monthly intervals always on approval and entirely without obligation. You may cancel your subscription at any time
- INTRODUCTORY PRICE – Only £9.99 for the first issue, Flying Scotsman 'Back On the Rails' Official Golden Commemorative', as your introduction to this prestigious collection
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other commemoratives within this collection, or miss a single issue of the Flying Scotsman 'Icon Of Steam' Commemorative Collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, about one every month or two (pending availability) for just £29.99, and will be charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your commemorative collection at any time with no obligation