When Thomas Kinkade paints a festive scene, its easy to imagine that, inside his light-filled dwellings, happy families share festive cheer by decorating their homes in the spirit of the season. Now, you can décorate your home with this heirloom-quality Thomas Kinkade collectable Santa Claus outfitted in majestic Old World costuming embellished with golden braid, tassels and faux fur, and his lamp even lights up!
Enhance your homes ambiance and brighten up your holiday décor with an illuminated collectable Santa Claus inspired by the Painter of Lights vision of Christmas, available exclusively from Ashton-Drake. This 36-inch tall Thomas Kinkade Santa home décor collectable is the first-of-its-kind and it makes a unique Christmas decoration. Order now!
- Expert sculpting and hand-painting
- Santa has a merry smile, sparkling eyes, rosy cheeks and fine lamb’s wool beard
- Features Old World costuming tailored of jacquard-woven tapestry fabrics in rich jewel tones complete with golden braid accents, tassels and faux fur
- Santa carries a tapestry sack overflowing with miniature, classic toys, over his shoulder
- In his left hand, he holds a sculpted lamppost, that, with the flick of a switch, actually lights up!
- Display stand included – requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures an impressive 91.4 cm (36 inches) in height