Chimpanzee baby in handpainted vinyl with animal-print sleeper, Adoption Certificate
Measures 35.6 cm in length
'Little Ubu' needs some love, and she hopes it will be yours! Now you can adopt this precious chimpanzee baby doll as your very own.. This irresistible little one is the first ever Ashton-Drake lifelike chimpanzee baby doll and ready to be cradled in your arms, thanks to the artistic skill of Master Artist Cindy Sales. She even comes with an Adoption Certificate that you can fill out yourself!
You'll be delighted at every realistic feature in this chimpanzee doll, right down to the creases and folds in her hands and feet! 'Little Ubu' is handcrafted of collector-quality vinyl and handpainted to capture every lifelike detail, with a soft body and moveable limbs for many posing options. Little wisps of hair, applied by hand, add to the realism of this adorable chimpanzee doll. When her luminous brown eyes look into yours, who could resist this little one? 'Little Ubu' arrives ready to be cuddled in an animal print sleeper, with a flower barrette that clips to her little topknot. Strong demand is expected for this adorably realistic chimpanzee baby doll. Don't wait. Order now!
- Lifelike chimpanzee doll by Master Artist Cindy Sales, a collectables FIRST exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- This sweet-faced baby chimpanzee is handcrafted in collector-quality vinyl to capture all the lifelike folds and creases in her hands and feet, then lovingly handpainted
- Little wisps of hair, applied by hand, add to the realism of this adorable chimpanzee doll
- Big, luminous brown eyes make her expression so adorable!
- This chimpanzee baby doll has a soft body with movable arms and legs for many posing options
- Little Ubu arrives ready to be pampered in an animal-print sleeper, with a flower barrette that clips to her little topknot
- 'Little Ubu' comes with an Adoption Certificate that you can fill out yourself
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 35.6 cm (14 inches) in length
Fabrics may vary slightly.
© The Ashton-Drake Galleries