Heirloom Porcelain collector plate features Prince William in his Royal Navy uniform and Princess Catherine in her Alexander McQueen gown.
Measures 30cm in diameter
On 29th April, 2011, the world watched breathlessly as Princess William married Catherine Middleton. Now, you can relive this special day and own an important part of history in the royal edition of William & Catherine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
The very moment which William and Catherine emerged from Westminster Abbey as husband and wife has been captured for all time as the centrepiece of this exclusive design. Encircling the main photograph are three portraits of the young couple in love, presented in a traditional cameo-style arrangement. Embellishing the joyous montage is luxuriously-appointed border offering hand- applied 22-carat gold as befitting a royal keepsake. To bring you this special edition, the Master Artisans of Australian Fine China ensure the plate undertakes no less than three firings to achieve the shimmer for which our exclusive Heirloom Porcelain® is prized.
With just 2,011 plates to be made, demand is likely to be intense. Order yours today to ensure you secure the lowest edition numbers highly sought by serious collectors. Don’t Miss Out! Order Yours Today!
- A magnificent royal keepsake, the William and Catherine Commemorative Plate is available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011
- Hand-crafted Heirloom Porcelain collector plate features a vivid image of Prince William in his Royal Navy uniform and Princess Catherine radiant in her Alexander McQueen gown on their wedding day at Westminster Abbey
- 30cm diameter Plate
- FREE deluxe, satin-lined display box – ideal for gift giving or a keepsake
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity.