World-famous wildlife artist Adrian Rigby’s innate ability to capture nature’s beauty at its very finest is unparalleled, which is why he was the obvious choice to partner a select group of master craftsmen in the creation of this stunning new figurine.
Imagine strolling through a woodland hideaway, where the sun’s rays filter gently through the trees and morning mist to magnify every hue around you. On a branch nearby a Robin breaks into sweet song… Such moments of serenity are rare, but Adrian has perfectly recreated every nuance. Now, for the first time ever, his acclaimed ’Dawn’s Bright Herald’ art graces a beautiful maiden in a breathtaking Bradford Exchange exclusive that is a must-have addition to your home décor.
In a unique homage to Mother Nature, this elegant lady of the forest has been sculpted to perfection by hand in gallery-quality artist's resin. Featuring glorious flowing robes and luscious locks of wavy auburn hair, she gazes adoringly at a beloved Robin nestled in her palms, reflecting the harmony between man and nature. Meticulous hand-painting brings this precious moment to life in vivid colour, resulting in a market-first you will not find in any store. Order now!
- Elegant tall lady figurine featuring the sought-after ’Dawn’s Bright Herald’ artwork by wildlife artist Adrian Rigby, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously hand-crafted by master artisans
- Original artwork by acclaimed wildlife artist Adrian Rigby
- Individually hand-crafted and hand-painted for vivid colour and one-of-a-kind detail
- With flowing robes and luscious locks of wavy auburn hair, this elegant lady gazes adoringly at a beloved Robin nestled in her palms
- Measures approx. 7 inches (17.8 cm) in height
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Buy This Item Now:
- Dawn’s Bright Herald Figurine
Figurine Features Artwork by Acclaimed Wildlife Artist Adrian Rigby. Handpainted and Handsculpted!
- Item no: