Officially licensed by Lambretta and personalised with a name or message of your choice for FREE
Scooter measures 8 cm in height. Base measures 12 cm in length
Lambretta holds iconic status within British culture, after becoming a integral part of the 50’s and 60’s Mods movement. In honour of their tremendous impact on Britain, you can now own a groundbreaking miniature scooter with ’The Official Lambretta Personalised SX 200 Model Replica’. This nostalgic treasure is officially licensed by Lambretta. The Lambretta Club of Great Britain have stated that the ’Lambretta SX 200 Model Replica’ is ’undoubtedly one of the most lifelike Lambretta models yet created’.
Expertly handsculpted and handpainted for outstanding detail, this scooter has been faithfully recreated – from the paintjob, to the headlamps, seat stitching and more. What’s more, your scooter may be personalised for FREE with a name of your choice expertly engraved on a gleaming plaque. This stunning creation also arrives with a complementary custom-designed collector’s Fact Card noting the specifications of the scooter. The perfect testament to Lambretta’s unique style and talent. Order now!
- The ’Official Lambretta SX 200 Personalised Model Replica’ is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Lambretta
- The Lambretta Club of Great Britain have stated that the ’Lambretta SX 200 Model Replica’ is ’undoubtedly one of the most lifelike Lambretta models yet created’.
- Expertly handsculpted and handpainted for detail, the scooter is faithfully recreated
- Sits on a base bearing a name plaque which can be personalised for FREE with a name of your choice (up to 20 characters in length, including spaces. Please specify your chosen name when ordering)
- Includes a FREE custom-designed collector’s Fact Card
- Scooter measures approx. 3.1 inches (8 cm) in height and 3.9 inches (10 cm) in length. Base measures approx. 4.7 inches (12 cm) in length, 2.4 inches (6 cm) in width and 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) in height
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity