Two-toned men’s watch features a genuine Indian Head Nickel enhanced with gold-plating, precision quartz movement, engraved backing.
Watch face measures 3.6 cm in diameter
Produced from 1913 through 1938, the Indian Head Nickel has become one of America's most beloved coins. Now, honour America's proud heritage with this genuine Indian Head Nickel watch, a fine jewellery design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. The historic Indian Head Nickel collectable coin at the watch's centre features what is believed to be a composite portrait of three great Indian chiefs, and each watch is truly one of a kind, since each coin will differ from another in age and circulation wear.
Handcrafted in stainless steel with a two-toned band, the face of this men’s watch shimmers with an elegant 'rope' design surrounding the bezel, rich turquoise enamelling and gold-plating. The back of this men’s watch is engraved with "Indian Head Nickel honouring the American West" for the finishing touch. Strong demand is anticipated, so don‘t wait. Order now!
- Wear a striking tribute to America's proud heritage with this Indian Head Nickel watch for men, a fine jewellery design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted stainless steel watch features a U.S. Mint Indian Head Nickel collectable coin as the striking centrepiece enhanced with gold-plating and encircled with rich turquoise enamelling
- Golden hour markers and a raised, golden rope design accent the striking bezel
- The back of this exclusive men’s watch is engraved with, 'Indian Head Nickel honouring the American West' as the finishing touch
- Features a precision quartz movement, two-toned band and an adjustable clasp
- Arrives in a custom-designed presentation case, perfect for safekeeping and gift giving
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1.4 inches (3.6 cm) in diameter