The name Lambretta will forever evoke the feeling of freedom that comes from owning one of their iconic scooters. No model commanded more respect than the exclusive SX200, the fastest and most powerful scooter of its time. In the three years the SX200 was produced, only 20,783 scooters were made, making it one of the most sought-after models ever. It is this exclusivity that has inspired us to combine the legendary artistry of Peter Carl Fabergé with Lambretta’s most celebrated model to create the luxurious Lambretta SX200 Collectable Musical Egg.
This officially authorised collectable tribute to the fastest scooter of its time is crafted from Heirloom Porcelain to create a superior standard of quality. Traditional Lambretta colours, logos and SX200 detailing add authentic touches to the exterior, while the model number and production dates of the SX200 recorded on the base. Drawing inspiration from world-renowned Fabergé eggs, the egg opens to reveal a handcrafted SX200 replica parked on an etched Union Jack. Crafted from quality artist’s vinyl, this model is intricately detailed to replicate every detail of the original scooter. What’s more, at the flick of a switch you can hear the authentic sound of SX200’s iconic engine! Order now!
- The ’Lambretta SX200 Collectable Musical Egg’, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by Fabergé egg design, and handcrafted from Heirloom Porcelain®
- Finished with handpainted accents for a Faberge-inspired luxurious finish
- Exterior decorated with traditional Lambretta colours, logos and SX200 detailing
- Model number and production dates of the Lambretta SX200 recorded on the base
- Opens to reveal a handcrafted SX200 replica parked on an etched Union Jack
- Flick the switch and hear the authentic sound of SX200’s iconic engine!
- Measures approx. 5.1 inches (13 cm) in height. Base measures 2.37 inches (6.5 cm) in diameter
- Requires 2 ’AG 13’ batteries
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
- Buy This Item Now:
- The ’Lambretta SX200 Collectable Musical Egg’
Honour a true icon of the road with a Faberge-inspired treasure
- Item no: