Officially licensed cuckoo clock tribute to the Flying Scotsman’s 80th anniversary, featuring sound, movement and a replica model locomotive
Measures 56 cm (22 inches) in height
Relive the romance and allure of a bygone age of steam, with the officially approved Flying Scotsman 'Memories Of Steam' Cuckoo Clock – an outstanding sculptural masterpiece commemorating the 80th anniversary of the Flying Scotsman’s legendary non-stop run between London and Edinburgh.
This exquisite hand-crafted first-of-a-kind recreates the atmosphere of a historic station, filled with nostalgia. Into this impressive handpainted three-dimensional scene, a faithfully recreated Flying Scotsman replica runs around its track on the hour, every hour, producing the genuine sound of the original Flying Scotsman as it goes.
What’s more, you’ll see the Stationmaster emerge to ’announce its arrival’! And, in the centre of this masterpiece, an impressive replica of the front of the locomotive’s engine keeps time. Its striking design features the Flying Scotsman’s trademark hinges, bars and name plate – plus a precision quartz movement, ensuring perfectly accurate time, hour after hour. Order now!
- Officially endorsed by the National Railway Museum, as a stunning celebration of the Flying Scotsman’s 80th anniversary
- Features a moving Flying Scotsman replica
- Sculpted and painted by hand for intricate and authentic detail
- Audible – each hour you’ll hear the original sound of this world-famous locomotive
- Clock face depicts the front of the Flying Scotsman, with trademark hinges, bars and name plate
- Clock requires 1 'AA' battery (not included). Train runs on included adaptor or 2 'D' batteries (not included)
- Measures 56 cm (22 inches) in height
- Precision Quartz movement
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity