Officially licensed Heirloom Porcelain® precision quartz movement clock, featuring movement and a replica model locomotive.
Measures 9.5 inches (24 cm) in height
In 1928, the Flying Scotsman changed the course of locomotive history by travelling from London to Edinburgh non-stop. Thus began a legend that captured the imagination of the world and today, over 80 years later, the story of the Flying Scotsman is as popular as ever. Now you too can be a part of it, by celebrating this icon of steam in a truly original way, with the 'Legend Of Locomotion' Anniversary Mantel Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Our handsome anniversary clock is a first for the collectables market and boasts the sought-after Flying Scotsman stamp of approval. Each clock is meticulously crafted and finished by hand and features an elaborate Heirloom Porcelain® base with authentic Flying Scotsman branding, dual track motifs and a graphic interpretation of the halfway sign between London and Edinburgh. The clock itself is a masterpiece of design, sporting luxurious golden trim and a sophisticated black face, styled to resemble the front of the Flying Scotsman’s engine. A sculptural replica Flying Scotsman train set beneath moves gently back and forth, adding another eye-catching feature to admire wherever you choose to display your new mantel clock. Order now!
- A first-of-a-kind hand-crafted anniversary mantel clock, honouring the popular Flying Scotsman
- Sculptural replica Flying Scotsman train moves gently back and forth
- Decorated with authentic Flying Scotsman branding
- Captivating clock with precision quartz movement
- Requires 2 'AA' batteries (not included)
- Measures 9.5 inches (24 cm) in height
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity