Lambretta will forever hold iconic status within British culture, revered and respected for its integral part in the 50’s and 60’s Mods movement... The sight of Lambretta’s timeless style, the throaty roar of its beloved engines – these unique sensations never fail to conjure up images of parka-clad Mods scootering alongside Brighton Pier! Now you can relive the thrill of speed and style with the groundbreaking ’Official Lambretta SX 200 Retro Clock’.
Officially licensed by Lambretta, this handcrafted first-of-a-kind retro wall clock is the perfect testament to the exclusive design, appeal and performance of Lambretta’s top of the line scooter. The clock is adorned with Lambretta’s classic colours, motifs and insignia and showcases a swinging pendulum and weights embellished with the world-renowned ’Innocenti’ badge and name. The clock itself is expertly handcrafted from genuine wood casing, and features gleaming raised aluminium-plated accents. The ’Dealer Man’ statuette at the top of the clock – icon of Lambretta dealerships – is adorned with our Union Jack.
This mastercrafted wall-hanging tribute showcases an intricately handsculpted Lambretta SX 200 miniature model scooter which appears every hour, revolving in a full circle to the authentic sound of its engine!
Don’t risk disappointment. Order now!
- The ’Official Lambretta SX 200 Retro Clock’ is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Lambretta
- Handcrafted in wood and handpainted for intricate detail
- Adorned with Lambretta’s classic colours, motifs and insignia
- Raised aluminium-plated accents
- Showcasing imagery of the SX 200 scooter, displayed against Brighton Pier
- Swinging pendulum and weights showcase the world-renowned ’Innocenti’ badge and name
- Featuring Precision Quartz movement
- Measures 22 inches (55.8 cm) in height (without weights/pendulum)
- Requires 2x’D’ batteries and 1x’AA’ battery (not included)
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee