Precision Quartz Movement timepiece features rose gold-plating, genuine leather strap and a famed Churchill quote, limited to 4,999 editions
Watch face 1.62 inches (4 cm) in diameter. Adjustable strap
Britain and indeed the world could have been a very different place if it weren’t for the fearless pilots of the Battle of Britain… the courageous souls who have become known in the annals of history as ’The Few’. Lauded by Sir Winston Churchill for their bravery and heralded as heroes by the British public, they are owed an immeasurable debt of gratitude. Now you can celebrate the 70th Anniversary of our triumph in the Battle of Britain with the magnificent 'Battle Of Britain' 70th Anniversary Men’s Watch, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Wing Commander Tom Neil, DFC*, AFC, AE is one of the original fighter aces of the iconic battle. Today he lends his signature to this world-first watch. Expertly engraved on the reverse with Churchill’s stirring words 'Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few', the watch is reminiscent of those worn by World War Two pilots. Boasting an oversized crown and numerals, a precision movement, genuine leather strap and a wealth of authentic detail on the face, this handcrafted masterpiece has been given a contemporary finishing touch of warmly coloured rose gold-plating. Order now!
- Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain with this fine men's timepiece, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Plated in rich rose gold
- Hands inspired by a WWII Spitfire cockpit clock, complete with precision date display
- Watch face commemorating ’The Few’
- Sleek leather strap, adjustable to fit any wrist size
- Oversized crown and numerals based on an actual WWII pilot’s watch
- Watch face measures 1.62 inches (4 cm) in diameter including bezel. Adjustable strap measures 8 inches (21 cm) in length x 0.75 inch (2 cm) in width
- Accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity