Fabergé-inspired charm bracelet featuring 16 ’eggs’, enamelling and 24-carat gold-plating.
Measures approx. 7 - 8 inches (19.5 cm) in length
The rare jewelled eggs designed by Peter Carl Fabergé are displayed and revered around the world. His very first creation was unveiled in 1885 as an Easter-time gift for the wife of Russian Tsar, Alexander III, and was such a triumph that he continued to design them for the next 32 years for the world’s elite. Now, almost a century later, you too can experience the sheer opulence and innovative design influence of Fabergé, with the 'Treasures Of The Heart' Luxury Charm Bracelet. This captivating bracelet is truly unmissable!
In the style of the legendary master craftsman, each of the 16 Fabergé-inspired ’eggs’ hanging from this exquisite 24-carat gold-plated bracelet has been individually hand-crafted to the very highest standard of excellence. Lavish enamelling, in a full spectrum of rich colours, enhance this exclusive jewellery design to unprecedented levels of grandeur and it will no doubt be treasured from generation to generation. Order now!
- All 16 Fabergé-style eggs are individually hand-crafted making each one unique
- Hidden inside one is a special enamel heart
- Each egg is embellished with hand-applied 24-carat gold-plating
- Suspended on a rich 24-carat gold-plated chain
- Measures approx. 7 - 8 inches (19.5 cm) in length
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity