Offically licensed by the Royal Navy
Face measures 1.4 inches. Strap measures 9.1 inches
With nearly 500 years experience of navigating the tempestuous oceans and exploring the untamed seas, the Royal Navy stands as testament to British endurance and global prominence – a military naval force to which other nations aspire. Operations and missions throughout the globe’s five oceans – the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic and Southern – have helped shape not only Great Britain, but the world.
As the Royal Navy moves into its sixth century, it continues to lead international standards in military innovation and is a prime example of navigational prowess. Celebrate this enduring spirit and expertise with The Royal Navy ’Five Oceans’ Compass Watch – and join the ranks of heroes with this exclusive nautical timepiece.
This dual-function exclusive features both a watch and a compass, and is handcrafted from gleaming stainless steel with a rotating outer bezel engraved with the names of the Five Oceans that the Royal Navy serves to protect. The watch face features the iconic Royal Navy logo whilst the watch reverse is etched with the inspiring sentiment ’Over 500 years of Royal Navy Excellence’.
Don’t risk disappointment. Order now!
- The Royal Navy ’Five Oceans’ Men’s Compass Watch is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by The Royal Navy
- Watch face lifts up to reveal a fully-functional 360 degree compass
- Stainless steel rotating bezel in inscribed with the Five Oceans
- Watch face features the iconic Royal Navy logo
- Reverse is also engraved with the logo in addition to ’Over 500 years of Royal Navy Excellence’
- Watch face measures 1.4 inches (3.5cm) including bezel. Strap measures 9.1 inches (23 cm) in length
- Accompanied by Certificate of Authenticity