'Michael: Triumphant Warrior' Cold-Cast Bronze Sculpture
FIRST EVER! Handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture of the Archangel Michael with artwork by Howard David Johnson, real metal sword
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Acclaimed contemporary realist artist Howard David Johnson's stunning Renaissance-inspired portrayals of the Archangel Michael are recreated in colour and detail on this sculpture's wings
Fully- dimensional, expertly hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and handpainted by Master Artisans following the time-honoured traditions of Rhodes Studios
A unique faith-inspired bronze warrior sculpture, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – During the Renaissance, brilliant sculptors like Donatello sought to bring the Bible's teachings to life in breathtakingly realistic bronze sculptures. Now, this first-ever Michael sculpture continues that epic art form as a museum-quality bronze sculpture depicting St. Michael and the Dragon. The bronze sculpture is made even more spectacular by the artwork of acclaimed contemporary realist artist Howard David Johnson, in his Bradford Exchange artistic debut!
This exquisite collectable sculpture is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, and brilliantly unites master craftsmanship with riveting imagery. Expertly hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and handpainted, it portrays the Archangel Michael as a triumphant warrior in the battle against evil, his armour and real metal sword gleaming with handpainted golden highlights. The angels magnificent outstretched wings showcase Mr. Johnson's dramatic portraits of St. Michael, superbly recreated in vivid colour and detail. The handsome mahogany-finished base bears a golden metal title plaque for a presentation worthy of such an impressive work of art. Strong demand is expected for this premiere bronze sculpture, hurry. Order now!
The exclusive 'Michael: Triumphant Warrior' Cold-Cast Bronze Sculpture from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'Michael: Triumphant Warrior' Cold-Cast Bronze Sculpture is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- In his Bradford Exchange artistic debut, acclaimed contemporary realist artist Howard David Johnson's stunning Renaissance-inspired portrayals of the Archangel Michael are faithfully recreated in vivid colour and dramatic detail on this angel sculpture's magnificent wings
- This museum-quality collectable Archangel Michael sculpture is fully dimensional, expertly hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and handpainted by Master Artisans following the time-honoured traditions of Rhodes Studios
- Fascinating details distinguish the Archangel sculpture, including hand-applied golden highlights, a real metal sword, and the detail appears in the individual feathers of the Archangel's wings and the dragon's scales
- Handsome mahogany-finished bases bear golden metal title plaques
- Measures approx. 10 inches (25.4 cm) in height
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee