The Official Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Coin
The official First World War Armistice Centenary Coin of the Lest We Forget Association. Issued to mark 100 years since the end of the conflict and the centenary of Armistice in 2018
Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association
Full-colour red poppy – our national symbol of remembrance
Layered in pure 24-carat gold
Uniquely numbered – the ultimate collectors' edition
Edition limited to just 19,999 coins worldwide
Includes official presentation folder – FREE of charge
Earliest orders receive the lowest edition numbers
Marking 100 Years since the end of the First World WarOn the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month in 1918, the guns finally fell silent. The First World War, the Great War, The War to end all Wars was finally over. Over eight million soldiers lost their lives – over a million of them British. Fathers, sons and grandsons all – they sacrificed their lives 'for King and country' – for a safer, more secure future for the generations that followed. In honour of their bravery and sacrifice, a new limited edition commemorative coin has been issued marking the centenary of the end of the First World War – The Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Golden Crown.
Uniquely numbered - the earliest orders will receive the lowest numbered coins
The Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Coin is a special collectors limited edition issue. Each coin is individually numbered, meaning your coin is the only one with that number, which makes it completely unique to you. Yours is the one and only issue of its kind – the ultimate collectors' item. Orders will be handled in strict order of receipt and the first orders will receive the lowest numbered coins.
Proof Limited Edition Coin
Struck to the highest possible proof finish and limited to just 19,999 worldwide, The Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Golden Crown features the Red Poppy, set against the backdrop of Flanders Field. Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae wrote the famous poem: 'In Flanders Fields' having been deeply moved by the profusion of wild red poppies which had flowered next to the graves of the fallen soldiers. The nation took both poem and flower to heart and to this day, the Poppy is our national symbol of Remembrance.
Own the coin today for just £4.95 as part of the 'First World War Centenary' Set
This coin is just the first in the definitive First World War Centenary Crown Collection – a set of six gold-layered crowns commemorating the centenary of the First World War, officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association.
The good news is that you can order this first coin for just £4.95 (plus £2.99 S&H), saving you £25.00. In addition, you will automatically be guaranteed access to the five remaining coins in the set. Fully layered in pure 24-carat gold, each coin may be yours for just £29.95 + S&H, allowing you to complete the set easily and affordably. You are under no obligation to purchase further items and all orders are covered by Bradford Exchange's 14-day money back guarantee. This offer is limited to one per UK household.
Each coin comes complete with Certificate of Authenticity and is presented in an informative presentation case – completely FREE!
Limited to just 19,999 worldwide, each coin is uniquely numbered – the ultimate collectors' edition. Order now!
The Official Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Coin features:
- Layered in pure 24-carat gold – one of the rarest and most precious metals in the world
- Minted in collectors' Proof condition – the highest quality possible
- Features the poppy our symbol of national remembrance
- Crown denomination – in keeping with the tradition of Commemorative Coin issues
- Edition Limit: just 19,999 coins issued worldwide
- Each coin is individually numbered – making it unique to you
- An informative Certificate of Authenticity and presentation case are included FREE with your order
- Coin measures 38.6mm in diameter
- The official Lest We Forget Armistice Centenary Crown is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association. A registered charity, the 'Lest We Forget' Association supports the welfare of disabled Armed Forces and Merchant Navy personnel, both active and otherwise, in hospital or at home
Why do we offer a saving on the first coin in a set?
- We believe this is the best way to introduce you to a collection and trust that this first coin will assure you of the quality of craftsmanship and convince you that this is a collection not to be missed
- By purchasing the first coin in this set you will be guaranteed access to the remaining five coins in the First World War Centenary Crown Collection
- You can relax knowing that you will be able to complete your set, should you choose to do so. You're not at risk of an increase in the price on the remaining coins in your set, nor will you miss out on a coin due to a mint sell-out
- Each coin will be sent to you to view entirely on approval and without obligation, at approximately monthly intervals
- For your convenience you do not need to order each coin separately – simply pay for the coins you chose to keep as and when you receive them, using the credit or debit card on which your order was placed
- You are under no obligation to purchase any of the remaining five coins in the set, and you may cancel your coin collection at any time
- All orders are covered by Bradford Exchange's 14-day approval and money-back guarantee