The 'Lest We Forget Armistice Day' Five Crowns Coin
Lest We Forget five crowns coin, fully-layered with 24-carat gold and accented with red enamel. Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association and limited to just 4,999 editions
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association
Only 4,999 of these coins will be struck – and each one will be ccompanied by an individually numbered Certificate
Fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold
Poignant image of poppies growing through barbed wire and simple cross with red hand-enamelled poppy at the centre
A unique Armistice-inspired Lest We Forget five crowns coin, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – The First World War left much of Europe devastated after four years of bitter conflict. So many lost their lives that no family was unaffected – for some, an entire generation was wiped out. On the Western Front, simple wooden crosses punctuated the broken landscape, marking the graves of those young men who had given their lives for the freedom of others. In the acres of mud and the tangle of barbed wire, poppies sprang up, each vivid red bloom offering a ray of hope for the future. As the nation commemorates the First World War Centenary, the poppy plays a central role in honouring the dead on Armistice Day: the 'eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month'. Over 100 years on, direct experience of this conflict has passed from living memory, making it more important than ever that we remember the sacrifices made with a lasting commemoration.
To commemorate Armistice Day and preserve the memory of those that took part in the First World War, a grand coin to match the importance of the occasion has been released: an impressive 3.5 ounce five crown weighing more than three times that of regular crown coins, wholly layered in pure 24-carat gold and accented with a hand enamelled red poppy. I'm delighted to say that you have a Personal Allocation to become one of only 4,999 owners of this exceptional commemorative coin, officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one per household. Comes with a 14 day returns policy. You may cancel at any time.
An informative, individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with this edition, which details the unique specification of your coin. This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors.
Don't hesitate – place your order today!
The exclusive 'Lest We Forget Armistice Day' Five Crowns Coin from The Bradford Exchange features:
- A limited edition crown to commemorate Armistice Day as part of the First World War Centenary
- OFFICIAL – This coin is officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association
- LIMITED EDITION – Only 4,999 of these coins will be struck – and each one will be ccompanied by an individually numbered Certificate
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this crown is fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – Poignant image of poppies growing through barbed wire and simple cross with red hand-enamelled poppy at the centre
- FREE – An informative, individually-numbered Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- TECHNICAL ASPECTS – Measures 2.5 inches (65 mm) in diameter and weighs 3.5 ounces (approx 110 gm)
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one coin per household
- APPROVAL – You can view this coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation