'The Battle Of Britain' 75th Anniversary Crown Collection
A unique WWII 'The Few'-inspired crown coin collection, fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold, featuring a full-colour Union Flag and showcasing the individual limit number
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold with details in full-colour
The Union Flag is depicted in full-colour alongside the iconic Spitfire Fighter, flown with such courage and skill by the pilots of RAF Fighter Command
Limited to 19,995 edition worldwide and individually numbered
A unique Battle of Britain 'The Few' golden crown coin collection, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – This year’s Battle of Britain 75th anniversary is an important moment for Britain; a time to honour those who played a part in the WW2 battle for air supremacy. The courage and skill of ‘The Few’ deserves to be commemorated so that future generations can acknowledge the huge debt owed to these heroes.
To ensure their actions are never forgotten, a crown coin collection has just been released, premiering with; The Battle Of Britain 'The Few’ Golden Crown Coin. Fully layered in pure 24-carat gold, it features the Union Flag in full colour alongside the Spitfire Fighter. The design features the Winston Churchill's 1940 declaration: 'NEVER WAS SO MUCH OWED BY SO MANY TO SO FEW'. This coin, struck to Proof quality – the highest level of production for a coin – is available now from The Bradford Exchange.
'The Battle Of Britain' 75th Anniversary Crown Collection has been released to mark key moments in this critical WW2 battle, as well as a special BoB 75 logo to mark the anniversary. Struck to a high specification, only 19,995 collections are available. Applications are now open for The Battle Of Britain 'The Few’ Golden Crown Coin, fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold and accented in full-colour, for just £9.99 (plus £3.99 S&S). The edition also showcases the individual limit number.
This collection is endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association. A registered charity, the ‘Lest We Forget’ Association supports the welfare of disabled Armed Forces and Merchant Navy personnel, both active and otherwise, in hospital or at home.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next coin in the collection. Each will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks at £29.99 (plus £3.99 S&S). Cancel any time. Opportunity to collect up to 18 unique commemoratives. Each will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel at any time.
An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with each edition. Don't hesitate – this offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors. Honour this historic event and place your order today!
The exclusive 'The Battle Of Britain' 75th Anniversary Crown Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'The Battle Of Britain' 75th Anniversary Crown Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- A limited edition crown collection commemorating key moments in the Battle of Britain and honouring all who fought for their country on the landmark 75th anniversary
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 19,995 edition worldwide. Each coin has its own individual number showing that it is part of this limited issue
- OFFICIAL – Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this crown is fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – The Union Flag is depicted in full colour alongside the iconic Spitfire Fighter, flown with such courage and skill by the pilots of RAF Fighter Command
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included for FREE
- MEASUREMENTS – Measures 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one coin per household
- APPROVAL – You can view each coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation. The coins that follow The Battle Of Britain 'The Few’ Golden Crown Coin honour key moments in the Battle of Britain, which together form an heirloom collection to be treasured. Further coins will be sent at approximate 3-4 week intervals always on approval and entirely without obligation. You may cancel your subscription at any time
- INTRODUCTORY PRICE – Only £9.99 for the first issue, The Battle Of Britain 'The Few’ Golden Crown Coin, as your introduction to this prestigious collection of coins – all layered in 24-carat gold
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the subsequent price of the other coins within this collection, or miss a single issue of 'The Battle Of Britain' 75th Anniversary Crown Collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- Each will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel your coin collection at any time with no obligation
What is a subscription plan?
- The 1947 Royal Wedding Prestige Coin Set£297.00 First Issue
- The Dambusters 75th Anniversary Solid Silver Coin Set£297.00 First Issue