‘Cleopatra, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine
Golden handpainting, glittering faux crystals and mystical ancient symbols – limited to 9,999 editions
A unique Ancient Egyptian-inspired Cleopatre figurine, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – Worshipped as a mesmerising Goddess and revered as Egypt’s greatest Pharaoh, breathtaking Queen Cleopatra has inspired famous conquerors such as Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. Now, she inspires a first-of-a-kind heirloom collectable – the ‘Cleopatra, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine is exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange.
Expertly handcrafted from fine artists resin, this elegant figurine showcases captivating handpainted detail from her exquisite face to her raven-black tresses and flowing gown. Adorned with gleaming golden detail, the exotic treasure features two faux crystals, an ornate cobra headdress and beautifully sculpted feathers upon her golden lotus-style fan.
Limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide, this exceptional figurine is accompanied by an individually-numbered Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day guarantee. This Cleopatra edition is a significant collector exclusive and expected to be in high demand. Order now!
This exclusive ‘Cleopatra, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The ‘Cleopatra, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously handpainted detail
- Rich golden handpainted accents
- Sculpted feathers and gleaming faux crystals
- Ornate cobra head-dress and symbolic lotus detailing
- Limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide
- Measures approx. 7.25 inches (18.4 cm) in height x 3.1 inches (8 cm) in width
- Accompanied by an individually-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee