The COCA-COLA® Replica Bottle Collection
A unique and officially licensed COCA COLA® glass bottle collection with life-size replicas from 1899 through modern day
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Each unique ‘bottle’ is hand-sculpted to the actual size of the original
Every issue is handpainted, with most topped by the iconic red bottle cap
Wooden case displays your collection with golden plaques to commemorate the years
A unique and officially licensed COCA COLA® glass bottle collection with life-size replicas from 1899 through modern day, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – In 1915, in an effort to differentiate itself from copycat beverages on the market, Coca-Cola launched a competition among its bottle suppliers: to create a new bottle that was so distinct that anyone could identify — even in the dark — that it was a genuine Coke. The Root Glass Company instantly took up the challenge! Planning to base their design on one of the soda’s two ingredients — the coca leaf or the kola nut — they set off to the library to discover what they looked like. Instead, they were inspired by a picture of the gourd-shaped cocoa pod. With a quick rough sketch, they had their idea on how to transform the shape of the pod into a contour bottle!
This unique bottle design was chosen unanimously over all other entries, and by 1920 became the standard for the company. Today, the contour Coca-Cola bottle is one of the most recognised packages on the market...even in the dark! What a proud display for any Coca-Cola fan! From the 1899 ‘Hutch’ bottle...to the 1915 prototype contour bottle...to the 1991 bottle with the Dynamic Ribbon Device. Each and every issue is handcrafted and handpainted to showcase how this iconic bottle has evolved through the years. Every bottle is hand-numbered and arrives with a matching, numbered Certificate of Authenticity — your assurance it’s a hand-sculpted ‘bottle’ officially licensed by The Coca-Cola Company.
Start your collection with the 1899 bottle design, ‘Beginning Of Refreshment’. This life-size replica is known as the Hutchinson design with straight sides, raised Coca-Cola lettering, and a stopper. To open these original bottles, one had to push the stopper through the neck. When it opened, it popped — which is how ‘soda pop’ entered into everyday American language. As your collection grows, the series also includes a classic wooden display to showcase your sculpted bottles. Designed to sit on a table or hang on a wall, it measures 17.25 inches in width x 23.75 inches in height – big enough to hold all your life-size replica bottles. Golden plaques on the front highlight the year of each bottle design. Plus, each ‘bottle’ arrives with a unique Collector Card. Filled with fun facts, historic information and an archival photograph of the actual bottles, they’re the perfect finishing touch to your exclusive collection.
Order the first three editions at the issue price of £39.99 each. The fourth and final set, comprising the collection remainder and presentation case will be available for just £239.94. Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next edition within the collection. Each will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks. You may cancel at any time. Order now!
The exclusive The COCA-COLA® Replica Bottle Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The COCA-COLA® Replica Bottle Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed
- Each unique ‘bottle’ is hand-sculpted to the actual size of the original
- Every issue is handpainted, with most topped by the iconic red bottle cap
- Wooden case displays your collection with golden plaques to commemorate the years
- Collector Cards, with photos of the original bottles, share fascinating facts and historic information on each of the bottles and The Coca-Cola Company
- Each bottle stands approx. 7.75 inches (19.6 cm) in height. Wooden display measures 17.5 inches (44.4 cm) in width x 23.75 inches (60.3 cm) in height
- Each edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Each edition comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
Coca-Cola graphics © The Coca-Cola Company, COCA-COLA, COKE, the Contour Bottle design, and the Red Disc Icon are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by The Bradford Exchange.
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserves the entire collectable The COCA-COLA® Replica Bottle Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price (with the exception of Issue Four)and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- Issue One – '1899 ‘Beginning Of Refreshment’ will be followed by Issue Two and Issue Three for £39.95, and then by Issue Four – the collection remainder plus display case – for £239.94 to complete the collection
What is a subscription plan?