‘Emerie’: 2015 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner Baby Doll
A unique reborn and lifelike So Truly Real® baby doll inspired by our Facebook® contest winner. RealTouch® vinyl, weighted to feel like a real baby. Fully poseable
2015 Such A Doll Photo winner, inspired by the winner of our baby photo contest
Handcrafted with soft RealTouch® vinyl skin
Fully-poseable and weighted
Her hair is hand-glued, and her eyes are framed by hand-applied lashes
Exclusively available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
‘Emerie’ – a unique lifelike reborn 2015 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner So Truly Real® baby girl doll, exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries – For the second year in a row, we invited doll lovers to submit photos of the cutest babies they knew to enter our contest on Facebook®, and put it to a vote. The fans loved one entry so much, the response was DOUBLE that of the second-runner up with over two thousand votes! Now, meet the 'Emerie' So Truly Real® Baby Doll, the darling portrait doll based on The Ashton-Drake Galleries 2015 baby photo contest winner. We commissioned Master Doll Artist Ping Lau, known around the world for the incredible realism of her 'babies', to sculpt this lifelike baby doll – so accurate to the winning photograph, it's hard to believe she's a doll!
Handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl to capture her adorable personality and artfully hand-blushed, Emerie is weighted and fully poseable to feel so perfect in your arms. Wearing a charming dress to match her gorgeous baby blues with a precious co-ordinating headband (inspired by the winning photo), the 'Emerie' Baby Doll by artist Ping Lau is a history-making doll collecting opportunity that's sure to generate intense demand.
This unique edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day money-back guarantee. The ‘Emerie’: 2015 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner Baby Doll is a history-making doll collecting opportunity, and strong demand is expected. So don’t delay. Order now!
The exclusive ‘Emerie’: 2015 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner Baby Doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- The ‘Emerie’: 2015 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner Baby Doll is exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- A a history-making collecting opportunity, inspired the winner of our baby photo contest who was voted as the Cutest Baby of the year
- Features a precision sculpt by revered Master Doll Artist Ping Lau, known around the world for the incredible realism of her 'babies'
- Every inch of this fully-poseable So Truly Real® lifelike baby doll is handcrafted of our exclusive baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl and she is weighted to feel just like a real baby in your arms
- Emerie's warm flesh tones are enhanced by hand-blushing, and her delicate brows and rosebud lips are meticulously handpainted
- Her lifelike details include individually applied eye lashes and wisps of fine hair
- Just like Emerie, the contest winner and fan favourite with over two thousand votes, this darling baby doll wears a lace headband inspired by the winning photo that co-ordinates with a sweet ruffled dress to match her gorgeous baby blue eyes
- Measures 18 inches (45.7 cm) in length
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee