How can I pay my invoice?

Dec 03, 2018 20:59:11 PM Published in Payments & Invoices 2936 Views.

A: We accept payment by credit/debit card, cheque or postal order.

A: You can pay online by credit/debit card by clicking the option 'Make Online Payment' at the top of the page.

A: If posting payment, please send it to the following address:

The Bradford Exchange, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, 47 Regent Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent ST1 3JJ. Please remember to include your payment slip or your full name and address details along with the payment.