Flying Scotsman ‘Memories Of The Railway’ Illuminated Panorama
A unique and officially licensed Flying Scotsman locomotive panorama print showcasing both sound and illumination in addition to art by Paul Gribble
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Showcasing nostalgic artwork by the highly skilled railway artist, Paul Gribble
Hear the authentic sound of the Flying Scotsman with the touch of a button
A unique and officially licensed Flying Scotsman locomotive illuminated panorama, with sound and illumination, in addition to art by Paul Gribble, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – Through the fields, a boy runs with his dog, whooping in delight as he nears the railway line. Behind him, a little girl calls for him to wait for her as she tries to catch him up.The two reach the fence and fall against it, laughing breathlessly. Just then, a distant whistle sounds. Eagerly, the children lean over the fence, standing on their tiptoes as they try to catch sight of the source of the noise. A low rumble grows louder as the locomotive draws nearer, its crisp white smoke billowing against the lush green of the landscape. Glimmering in the golden light of the summer sunshine, the lustrous green livery of the magnificent engine excites the waiting children who giggle with anticipation. As the mighty Flying Scotsman regally thunders past, the boy and girl wave merrily to the locomotive’s driver who sounds the whistle of the iconic train in greeting...
Now, the sense of unbridled excitement and joy that the iconic Flying Scotsman always evokes is captured forever in a striking first-of-a-kind collectable treasure. The Flying Scotsman ‘Memories Of The Railway’ Illuminated Panorama is an officially licensed art-deco-inspired presentation, limited to 4,472 editions worldwide and unique to The Bradford Exchange.
Showcasing the evocative artwork by renowned railway artist, Paul Gribble, this market-first panorama depicts two children and their dog watching in awe as the breathtaking Flying Scotsman thunders past. Illuminated for a truly unique display, the collectable is complemented by an art-deco inspired glass border in addition to a rich wooden frame. With a flip of a switch, the panorama is illuminated from within to capture the brilliant colour and sumptuous detail. For the perfect finishing touch, the memorable sound of this icon of the rails is heard when you push the button on the side of the ‘Memories Of The Railway’ Illuminated Panorama! Don't miss out. Order now!
The exclusive Flying Scotsman ‘Memories Of The Railway’ Illuminated Panorama from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The Flying Scotsman ‘Memories Of The Railway’ Illuminated Panorama is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed
- Showcasing nostalgic artwork by the highly skilled railway artist, Paul Gribble, depicting two children and their dog watching in awe as the Flying Scotsman thunders past
- Hear the authentic sound of the Flying Scotsman with the touch of a button
- Image softly illuminates from within to enhance the richness and detail of the art
- Complemented by a bespoke art-deco-inspired glass border in addition to a rich wooden frame
- Long-lasting light provides up to 10,000 hours of illumination
- Measures 16 inches (40.6 cm) in width x 13 inches (33 cm) in height x 2 inches (5.1 cm) in depth
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee