‘Hatshepsut, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine
A unique Ancient Egyptian-inspired Hatshepsut figurine, with golden accents, limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Meticulously handpainted detail
Sculpted feathers and gleaming faux crystals
Ornate cobra head-dress and symbolic lotus detailing
Limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide
A unique Ancient Egyptian-inspired Hatshepsut figurine, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – The fifth pharaoh of Egypt’s Eighteenth dynasty, Hatshepsut was regarded as one of the most successful pharaohs, reigning longer than any other Egyptian dynasty woman. She officially ruled jointly with Thutmose III who ascended to the throne as a child a year earlier.
Now, she inspires a first-of-a-kind heirloom collectable – the ‘Hatshepsut, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine is exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange.
Expertly handcrafted from fine artists resin, this elegant figurine showcases captivating handpainted detail from her exquisite face to her flowing gown. Adorned with gleaming golden detail, the exotic treasure features an ornate headdress and beautifully sculpted feathers upon her golden lotus-style fan.
Limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide, this exceptional figurine is accompanied by an individually-numbered Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day guarantee. This edition is a significant collector exclusive and expected to be in high demand. Order now!
The exclusive ‘Hatshepsut, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The ‘Hatshepsut, Queen Of Egypt’ Figurine is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously handpainted detail
- Rich golden handpainted accents
- Sculpted feathers
- Ornate head-dress and symbolic detailing
- Limited to just 9,999 editions worldwide
- Measures approx. 7.25 inches (18.4 cm) in height x 3.1 inches (8 cm) in width
- Accompanied by an individually-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee