‘Heroes Of The Sky’ Sculptural Aircraft Collection
An officially endorsed WWII military sculpture collection commemoration of the 80th anniversary of the Spitfire Fighter's first flight
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
This collection honours WWII’s most iconic aircraft and their contribution to the day when the official end of WWII was announced
Officially endorsed by the Douglas Bader Foundation
Sculpted and handpainted WWII London scenes, including St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge
A unique and officially endorsed WWII aviation sculptural figurine collection, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – During WWII, the battle-ready Supermarine Spitfire soared into the annals of military history. One of Fighter Command’s most successful fighters, this exceptional plane was perhaps most famed for its crucial role in the Battle of Britain. The courageous men who crewed these planes would later be lauded by Sir Winston Churchill as ‘The Few’, and heralded as heroes – including the fearless fighter ace, Group Captain Sir Douglas Bader.
Now, on the prestigious 80th anniversary of the first flight of the Supermarine Spitfire Fighter, celebrate the incredible contributions of WWII’s most iconic aircraft with a first-of-a- kind Spitfire Fighter tribute – the premiere edition of the ‘Heroes Of The Sky’ Sculptural Aircraft Collection. Each expertly sculpted market-first edition within the collection is endorsed by the Douglas Bader Foundation and accompanied by its own detailed Fact Card providing information about each aircraft.
Meticulously crafted by hand for luxurious detail, the first commemorative sculpture within the series showcases a model of Group Captain Douglas Bader’s Spitfire Fighter aircraft in a flying pose, adorned with the fighter ace’s personal DB markings. The plane replica is portrayed in flight, depicting a proud Union Jack flag on the nose and sought-after Spitfire Fighter artwork by aviation artist Philip E. West on the wings. Supported by a transparent plinth, the plane flies over an intricate scene of London mounted upon a polished wood- toned base that also features a brass-toned plaque etched with a tribute to the plane.
Limited to just 4,999 editions worldwide, this sculpture and each subsequent edition are individually numbered and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, a FREE Fact Card, and our famous 365-day guarantee.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next edition in the collection. Each will be sent on approval once a month at £68.97 (plus £6.99 S&H). Opportunity to collect up to 18 unique editions. Each will be yours to view on approval for 365-days. You may cancel at any time. Order now!
The exclusive ‘Heroes Of The Sky’ Sculptural Aircraft Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The ‘Heroes Of The Sky’ Sculptural Aircraft Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Premieres with the Supermarine Spitifire Fighter Sculpture
- Subsequent editions include the Avro Lancaster and the Hawker Hurricane
- This collection honours WWII’s most iconic aircraft and their contribution to the day when the official end of WWII was announced
- Expertly sculpted and handpainted WWII London scenes featuring intricate detail, including St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower Bridge
- Replica Supermarine Spitfire Fighter depicts aviation artist Philip E. West’s art, a proud Union Jack and Group Captain Sir Douglas Bader’s personal DB markings
- Endorsed by the Douglas Bader Foundation
- Spitfire sculpt measures 7 inches (18 cm) in height x 6.4 inches (16.2 cm) in depth x 6.8 inches (17.3 cm) in width
- FREE Fact Card
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other editions within this collection, or miss a single issue of the 'Heroes Of The Sky' Sculptural Aircraft Collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your sculptural aircraft collection at any time with no obligation