'Silver Indian Head' Men's Ingot Ring
Handcrafted men's ring boasts a 99.9% pure silver ingot inspired by the Indian Head nickel. 24-carat gold-plating, enamelling, engraving. Gift box
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Showcases a 99.9% pure silver ingot in the centre
Silver ingot centrepiece is framed with a detailed, sculpted eagle, and rich turquoise and black enamelling
Engraved with: 'INDIAN HEAD SILVER INGOT: HONORING A PROUD TRADITION'
A unique Native American-inspired men's ingot ring, with silver and enamelling, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – With its bold portrait based on three actual Native American chiefs, and its dramatic image of the revered buffalo, the Indian Head Nickel captured the spirit and freedom of the American West. Now, that spirit lives on with the 'Silver Indian Head' Ingot Ring, a unique fine jewellery exclusive from The Bradford Exchange Mint. Inspired by the rare and coveted Indian Head Nickel, this unique jewelry design features a 99.9% pure silver ingot as its striking centrepiece, complete with a raised relief image of the history-making Indian chief portrait from the famous coinage.
With superb handcrafting, this bold Indian Head ingot ring honours an important era of America's heritage, creating a tribute you can take with you everywhere. The silver ingot centrepiece is bordered by deep black and rich turquoise enamelling and framed with a detailed, sculpted eagle, a symbol of freedom on America's coins since 1792. 24-carat gold-plated highlights give the sculpted eagle, the raised relief ingot and the classic buffalo portraits on both sides of the band a handsome gleam. Plus, the inside of the band features a stirring engraving for a rich finishing touch.
This unique edition is accompanied by a custom-designed presentation case, a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 120-day money-back. Considering the rarity of the Indian Head Nickel and the use of 99.9% real silver in this fine men's ring, strong demand is expected. Don't wait! Order now!
The exclusive 'Silver Indian Head' Ingot Ring from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'Silver Indian Head' Ingot Ring is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by the coveted Indian Head Nickel, this fine jewellery design showcases a 99.9% pure silver ingot in the centre, with a custom raised-relief image of the famous coin's Indian chief portrait
- The silver ingot centrepiece is framed with a detailed, sculpted eagle, and rich turquoise and black enamelling for a dramatic look
- The sides of this superbly handcrafted Indian Head ingot ring feature dramatic buffalo portraits, recalling the coin's iconic reverse side design
- 24-carat gold-plated highlights lend a handsome gleam to the silver ingot, the side portraits and the sculpted eagle
- Inside the band you'll find the engraved words: 'INDIAN HEAD SILVER INGOT: HONORING A PROUD TRADITION' for a meaningful finishing touch
- Arrives in a deluxe presentation case, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Available in sizes Q to Z+3
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 120-day guarantee