'Jagger – You Really Got Me Scootering' Meerkat Scooter Model
Unique meerkat scooter treasure is a tribute to the mods of the 50's and 60's. Expertly handcrafted in fine artisan's resin, more
On his way to the town’s trendiest jazz club to listen to hear the latest records and dance the night away, ‘Jagger’ is at the heart of 1960’s Mod culture. The 'Jagger – You Really Got Me Scootering' Meerkat Scooter Model is a stylish addition to your home and is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange.
Roaring past Brighton Pier and into your heart, this market-first symbol of freedom and fashion is expertly crafted by hand from fine artist's resin and handpainted in striking tones. In his tailor-made red pinstripe jacket and shades, this young man is every inch the fashion-savvy Mod, eagerly awaiting the newest musical offerings of his favourite jazz, soul and R&B-inspired bands. Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, you won't want to miss out on this unique Meerkat Scooter Ornament – reserve your mod-inspired edition today. Order now!
This exclusive collectable meerkat scooter model from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'Jagger – You Really Got Me Scootering' Meerkat Scooter Model is an exceptional tribute to the memorable mod movement of the 50's and 60's, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Stylishly crafted from fine artist's resin and handpainted for fine detail
- Intricately detailed scooter
- Jagger wears a tailor-made red pinstripe jacket and shades
- Measures 2.16 inches (5.5 cm) in width x 4.7 inches (12 cm) in length x 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) in height
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee