Simon Laurens 'Baby Maha' Orangutan Child Doll
Poseable collector-quality vinyl orangutan toddler doll handcrafted with lifelike creases around eyes, handpainted nails and hand-applied hair
Exclusively available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Marks renowned master sculptor Simon Laurens' Ashton-Drake Galleries debut
Head and limbs are realistically sculpted, then hand-cast in collector-quality vinyl
A unique,reborn and lifelike Simon Laurens So Truly Real® child orangutan doll, exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries – Full of personality and charm, baby orangutans are as cute as they are cuddly! Now, discover the sweetness of a simian when you cradle Baby Maha in your arms, this lifelike baby orangutan doll by acclaimed artist Simon Laurens. Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this appealing So Truly Real® baby orangutan doll is a little one you're sure to go bananas for!
Handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl and handpainted for lifelike detail, Baby Maha features soft wisps of hand applied auburn hair for added realism. Maha also wears a comfy t-shirt adorned with colourful flowers and a little nappy. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
The exclusive Simon Laurens 'Baby Maha' Orangutan Baby Doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- The Simon Laurens 'Baby Maha' Orangutan Baby Doll is exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Handcrafted of RealTouch® vinyl to capture all the lifelike folds and creases in hands and feet, then lovingly handpainted to enhance the features
- Little wisps of hand applied auburn hair add to the realism
- This orangutan baby doll has a soft body for lots of posing and cuddling options
- Measures 16 inches (40.6 cm) in length
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee