'The Jewelled Nativity' Figurine Collection
First-Ever! Handcrafted Nativity figurines embellished with over 100 Swarovski® crystals, jewel-tone glazes, gold- and silver-tone highlights, more
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Inspired by the legendary artistry of Peter Carl Fabergé
Handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-applied jewel-tone glazes, reminiscent of luminous porcelain
More than 100 hand-set genuine Swarovski® crystals
Gleaming iridescent, gold-and-silver-tone accents
A unique Nativity-inspired figurine collection, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – In 1885, Czar Alexander III of Russia commissioned the House of Faberge to create an Easter egg for his wife. The result was a petite masterpiece adorned with precious gems and extravagant designs. Now, the grandeur of the House of Faberge inspires 'The Jewelled Nativity' Figurine Collection, an exclusive first ever available only from The Bradford Exchange. This heartwarming collection begins with Issue One, 'Mary And Baby Jesus'. Soon, your collection will continue with Issue Two, 'Joseph', followed by Issue Three, 'King Balthazar' and additional Nativity story figurines, each a separate issue to follow.
Exquisitely handcrafted in the ornate style of Peter Carl Fabergé, this elegant Christmas Nativity collection dazzles the eye with over 100 hand-set genuine Swarovski® crystals. Each lavishly embellished figurine in the collection gleams with rich jewel-tone glazes that are hand-applied to achieve a radiant porcelain-like shine. Silver- and gold-tone highlights add to the splendour. Passionate demand is expected for this Nativity figurine collection, so hurry to secure yours.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next edition in the collection. Each will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks at £39.99 (plus £6.99 S&S). Opportunity to collect up to 18 unique editions. Each will be yours to view on approval for 365-days. You may cancel at any time. Order now!
The exclusive 'The Jewelled Nativity' Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- 'The Jewelled Nativity' Figurine Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by Peter Carl Fabergé
- Recreating the glory of the Nativity story, each figurine in this collection is handcrafted in artist's resin with hand-applied jewel-tone glazes, reminiscent of luminous porcelain
- Richly adorned in the ornate Peter Carl Fabergé style with more than 100 hand-set genuine Swarovski® crystals and gleaming iridescent, gold-and-silver-tone accents
- An extraordinary celebration of the First Christmas, this Nativity figurine collection is amazingly detailed to bring jewelled splendour to your seasonal décor
- Each edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Each figurine measures between 5 inches (12.7 cm) to 7.5 inches (19.1 cm) in height
- Each edition comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the collectable 'The Jewelled Nativity' Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange, in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- Issue One – 'Mary And Baby Jesus', will be followed by Issue Two – 'Joseph', Issue Three – 'King Balthazar', Issue Four – 'King Melchior', Issue Five – 'King Caspar' and additional Nativity figurines as they become available
What is a subscription plan?
- RAF Aviator Genuine Leather Men’s Jacket£299.95 Each Issue
- Thomas Kinkade Nativity 'Glory To The Newborn King' Tree£179.95 Each Issue
- 'Silent Night' Angel Portrait Doll£199.96 Each Issue