'The Prince Philip' Crown Coin Collection
Important new pure gold-layered crown collection to celebrate Prince Philip’s 95th birthday may be yours right now with a £30.00 saving. Subject to a limit of just 9,500 editions
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this collection anywhere else!
Fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold and details in full-colour
Limited to 9,500 collections worldwide and individually numbered
Premiere edition honours Prince Philip on the occasion of his 95th birthday
A unique royalty-inspired Prince Philip crown coin collection, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – In June 2016, Prince Philip celebrated his 95th birthday – in typically understated style, not wishing to draw attention away from the 90th birthday celebrations of his wife of almost 70 years, Her Majesty the Queen. Having reached the milestone of longest serving companion to the Sovereign way back in 2009, a distinction previously held by King George III’s consort Queen Charlotte, he has dedicated his life to serving the United Kingdom in a variety of roles that have made the most of his unique attributes.
Prince Philip’s legacy is assured, which is why I’m pleased to write to you with details of a new golden commemorative crown to celebrate his 95th birthday. It features a full-colour photographic portrait of the Prince, struck in meticulous detail. This coin is your opportunity to honour a lifetime of dedicated service to the UK by our longest serving consort. This new coin, which is fully layered in pure 24-carat gold, is a lasting tribute to the Queen’s ‘constant strength and guide’, to be treasured for generations to come.
Premiering with 'The Prince Philip 95th Birthday' Golden Crown, 'The Prince Philip' Crown Coin Collection features editions fully layered in pure 24-carat gold. Struck to a high specification, only 9,500 collections are available. The first coin within the collection, struck to a high specification, is uniquely numbered.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Each edition will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. Each further edition will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks at £39.99 (plus £3.99 S&S). Opportunity to collect up to 18 unique crown coins. Each will come with a 14 day returns policy. You may cancel at any time.
An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with this edition, which details the unique specification of your individually-numbered coin. This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors.
Don't hesitate – place your order today!
'The Prince Philip' Crown Coin Collection is an heirloom series exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- A limited edition collection honouring Prince Philip, Britain’s longest serving consort and premiering with a commemoration of his 95th birthday
- LIMITED EDITION – Only 9,500 of these collections will be struck. Each coin will be individually numbered and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, each edition within this collection is fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – The premiere edition features vivid full-colour imagery of Prince Philip
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with each edition
- MEASUREMENTS – Each edition measures 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one collection per household
- APPROVAL – You can view each coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserve the entire collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other coins within this collection, or miss a single issue of 'The Prince Philip' Crown Coin Collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your coin collection at any time with no obligation
What is a subscription plan?
- The 1947 Royal Wedding Prestige Coin Set£297.00 First Issue
- The 1953 Coronation Year Set£297.00 First Issue
- Official Lest We Forget WWI Centenary Gold Half Sovereign£495.00 First Issue