The Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Photographic Crown
Celebrating the royal platinum wedding anniversary, a new crown coin has been issued. Layered in palladium platinum, it depicts The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh on their wedding day 70 years ago
Low worldwide mintage - just 9,999 coins issued worldwide
Features the official wedding photograph of Princess Elizabeth and her new husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, on their wedding day – the 20th of November 1947
Layered in pure palladium platinum – one of the world's rarest and most precious metals
Each coin is uniquely numbered – the ultimate collectors edition
Design officially approved by Buckingham Palace
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this coin anywhere else!
A unique palladium platinum layered photographic crown coin celebrating the platinum wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip – limited to just 9,999 coins worldwide and exclusive to The Bradford Exchange.
On 20th November 2017, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh celebrated a remarkable 70 years of marriage becoming the first members of British royalty to celebrate a platinum wedding anniversary. Minted to mark this historic Royal first, a new Palladium Platinum layered crown coin has been issued. Limited to just 9,999 worldwide, each coin is uniquely numbered – the ultimate collectors' edition.Officially approved by Buckingham Palace, The Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Photographic Crown features the official wedding day photograph of the Queen and Prince Philip. Not only has is it being struck to the highest possible proof quality finish, it is layered in pure Palladium Platinum – one of the world’s rarest precious metals – chosen specially to match the ‘platinum wedding’ anniversary occasion which it commemorates.
The Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Photographic Crown has been struck to crown size (38.6mm), the traditional size reserved for Royal commemoratives and in a PROOF finish. This is the highest quality possible, coveted most by collectors, each coin is struck not once, but twice onto a specially prepared mirrored surface.
Strict limitation means fewer than 1 in every 2,700 UK households can own one
The mintage limitation of just 9,999, a very low number for such an important commemoration, means that fewer than one in every 2,700 British households may own one of these coins.
Each coin individually numbered
Each commemorative crown is individually numbered – meaning that no two are the same. Yours is the one and only issue of its kind – the ultimate collectors’ item.Orders will be handled in strict order of receipt and the first orders will receive the lowest numbered coins.
Own the coin today for just £9.95 as part of the Royal Platinum Wedding Coin Set
This coin is just the first in the definitive Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Collection – a set of six coins that, through a series of photographic portraits celebrates a marriage unlike any other - a royal marriage that has remained strong for 70 years. The good news is that you can order this first coin for just £9.95 (plus £3.99 S&H), saving you £30.00. In addition, you will automatically be guaranteed access to the five remaining coins in the set. Fully-layered in pure palladium-platinum, each coin may be yours for just £39.95 + S&S, allowing you to complete the set easily and affordably. You are under no obligation to purchase further items and all orders are covered by Bradford Exchanges’ 14-day money back guarantee. This offer is limited to one per UK household.
Your coin comes complete with Certificate of Authenticity and is presented in an informative presentation case. Order now!
The Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Photographic Crown:
- Layered in pure palladium platinum – one of the rarest and most precious metals in the world
- Minted in collectors’ Proof condition – the highest quality possible
- Features the official wedding photograph of Princess Elizabeth and her new husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, on their wedding day – 20th November 1947
- Crown denomination – in keeping with the tradition of Royal Commemoratives
- Edition Limit: just 9,999 coins issued worldwide
- Each coin is individually numbered – making it unique to you
- An informative Certificate of Authenticity and presentation case are included FREE with your order
- Coin measures 38.6mm in diameter
- The Royal Platinum Wedding Anniversary Photographic Crown exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
Why do we offer a saving on the first coin in a set?
- We believe this is the best way to introduce you to a collection and trust that this first coin will assure you of the quality of craftsmanship and convince you that this is a collection not to be missed.
- By purchasing the first coin in this set you will be guaranteed access to the remaining five coins in the Royal Platinum Wedding Photographic Crown Collection.
- You can relax knowing that you will be able to complete your set, should you choose to do so. You're not at risk of an increase in the price on the remaining coins in your set, nor will you miss out on a coin due to a mint sell-out.
- Each coin will be sent to you to view entirely on approval and without obligation, at approximately 3-2 weekly intervals.
- For your convenience you do not need to order each coin separately - simply pay for the coins you chose to keep as and when you receive them, using the credit or debit card on which your order was placed.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any of the remaining five coins in the set, and you may cancel your coin collection at any time.
- All orders are covered by Bradford Exchange's 14-day approval and money-back guarantee
- The 1953 Coronation Year Set£297.00 First Issue
- The 1947 Royal Wedding Prestige Coin Set£297.00 First Issue
- Official Lest We Forget WWI Centenary Gold Half Sovereign£495.00 First Issue