'Queen Elizabeth II Longest Reigning Monarch' Crown Coin
Fully-layered in 24-carat gold with rhodium platinum accents, crown features colour portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Edition limited to 23,227 worldwide
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Honouring Queen Elizabeth II's achievement as Britain's longest reigning monarch
Limited to 23,227 editions worldwide
Fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold with a Privy mark accented in rhodium-platinum
A unique royalty-inspired Longest Reigning Monarch Queen Elizabeth II golden crown coin, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – More than 8,000 dignitaries gathered on the 2nd June 1953, to witness Queen Elizabeth II ascend to the British throne. It was a moment of great significance in the 60-year reign of our Queen. Introducing the 'Queen Elizabeth II Longest Reigning Monarch' Gold Crown, a commemorative edition honouring the longest reigning monarch, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Layered in pure 24-carat gold and accented with one of the world’s most valuable precious metals, rhodium-platinum, this exclusive gold crown is inspired by the Queen’s Imperial State Crown which she wore on the occasion of her coronation. The coin features a full colour portrait of the Queen on the day of her Coronation and is struck to a high specification. Limited to just 23,227 editions worldwide, you will also receive an informative Certificate of Authenticity, which is included FREE of charge with this edition, detailing the unique specification of your coin.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one per household. Comes with a 14 day returns policy. You may cancel at any time.
This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, so don't miss out. Order now!
The 'Queen Elizabeth II Longest Reigning Monarch' Coin is an heirloom edition exclusive to The Bradford Exchange and features:
- A limited edition crown honouring Queen Elizabeth II's achievement as Britain's longest reigning monarch
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 23,227 editions worldwide
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this crown is fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold with a Privy mark accented in rhodium-platinum – one of the world’s most valuable precious metals
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – Features a full-colour portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the day of her Coronation
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- MEASUREMENTS – Measures 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one coin per household
- APPROVAL – You can view this coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation