'Queen Elizabeth II In Australia' Figurine
Depicting Queen Elizabeth's outfit that she wore on her tour of Australia with handcrafted details. Historical collector's card
A UNIQUE FIGURINE, EXCLUSIVE TO THE BRADFORD EXCHANGE – The only reigning monarch of Australia to have set foot on Australian soil, Queen Elizabeth II first did so on the 3rd February 1954. On the first evening of this royal engagement in Sydney, she wore a Norman Hartnell mimosa gold tulle dress adorned with sparkling gold wattle motifs.
Now, you can celebrate this breathtaking gown with the stunning 'Queen Elizabeth II In Australia' Figurine, inspired by the official evening gown worn by Her Majesty and the famed Sir William Dargie painting. This delightful keepsake even comes with a collector's card detailing the story of the outfit and occasion.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this Queen Elizabeth II Figurine is meticulously handcrafted to capture every regal detail of her outfit. The pale yellow tones of the gown shimmer, adorned with floral accents and accompanied by a flowing yellow wrap and the Queen's shimmering tiara. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
This exclusive collectable from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'Queen Elizabeth II In Australia' Figurine is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously handcrafted to capture every regal detail from the top of her glittering, royal tiara to the yellow tones of her ball gown
- Floral accents and a co-ordinating yellow scarf
- Simulated gems add radiance to the Queen's crown
- Comes with a collector's card detailing the story of the dress and the occasion
- Edition limited to 95 casting days
- Measures 7 inches (17.8 cm) in height
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee