'Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee' Collector Plate
Exclusive Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee edition collector plate! A stunning Queen Elizabeth II collectable!
Since Queen Elizabeth II ascended the throne on 6th February 1952, Her Majesty has been a constant source of inspiration and encouragement to her people, and to the world. Now, share in the excitement and pageantry of her 60th year of royal service with the 'Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee' Collector Plate, a fine art edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Commemorating one of the most highly anticipated royal events to date, this stunning Queen Elizabeth II collectable forever immortalises her regal grace and beauty with an enduring portrait as the centrepiece. Masterfully handcrafted in Heirloom Porcelain®, this limited-edition collector plate is enhanced with a scalloped border overflowing with 175 hand-set clear and golden-hued simulated jewels, plus a generous double rim of gleaming 22-carat gold-plating. Strong demand is anticipated, so don’t delay. Order now!
This exclusive Queen Elizabeth II collector plate from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Share in her Royal Majesty’s 60th year of service with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Collector Plate, a fine art edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain® and features a vivid portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, forever immortalising her regal grace and beauty
- Scalloped border features 175 hand-set simulated jewels, plus a double rim of 22-carat gold-plating
- Measures 7.5 inches (19.1 cm) in diameter
- Edition limited to 95 firing days
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee