'Queen Elizabeth II & The Kennedy's' Sculptural Figurine
Depicting Queen Elizabeth's outfit that she wore on her tour of Australia with handcrafted details. Historical collector's card
A UNIQUE FIGURINE, EXCLUSIVE TO THE BRADFORD EXCHANGE – On the 5th June 1961, Queen Elizabeth II welcome President and Mrs Kennedy to Buckingham Palace – a public symbol of good Anglo-American relations, enhanced by the exquisite appeal of Her Majesty's breathtaking gown. Now you can commemorate this famed gown with the 'Queen Elizabeth II & The Kennedy's' a limited-edition figurine only from The Bradford Exchange.
Inspired by the official gown worn by Her Majesty, this delightful keepsake even comes with a collector's card featuring a rare photograph of The Queen wearing the dress, along with history-rich details about her regal gown. This Queen Elizabeth II Figurine is meticulously handcrafted to capture every regal detail of her outfit. Strong demand is expected, so don't miss out. Order now!
This exclusive collectable from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The 'Queen Elizabeth II & The Kennedy's' Sculptural Figurine is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Meticulously handcrafted to capture every regal detail
- Comes with a collector's card featuring history-rich details about her regal gown
- Edition limited to 95 casting days
- Measures 7 inches (17.8 cm) in height
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee