‘Dreams Come True’ Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture
A unique royalty-inspired masterpiece carriage sculpture, capturing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding procession in detail with real metal wheels, genuine leather reins and more
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
The world watched on the 19th May 2018 to see the royal carriage in which the new royal couple would travel to and from St. George's Chapel
This unique sculpture was revealed just HOURS after the wedding takes place! Our Master Artists began to put the final details into place from the moment it was seen on the big day
A unique royal-inspired heirloom-quality Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding carriage sculpture, commemorating the royal wedding on 19th May 2018, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – The world watched on 19th May 2018 as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed at St. George's Chapel on the grounds of Windsor Castle, and speculations regarding what the royal couple would choose to arrive at and leave the chapel in were rife beforehand. To commemorate this significant occasion, The Bradford Exchange commissioned Master Artisans to capture a royal carriage complete with royal couple in a stunning fine Collector's Edition sculpture, depicting the couples' actual carriage. Now, order the exclusive ‘Dreams Come True’ Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture to relive a celebration that would go down in history.
The ‘Dreams Come True’ Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture is sure to be a must-have Royal Family collectable tribute, but strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait to secure yours. The edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day money-back guarantee. Order now!
Fine adult collectable, not intended for children under 14.
The exclusive ‘Dreams Come True’ Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The ‘Dreams Come True’ Carriage Masterpiece Sculpture is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- The world watched on the 19th May 2018 to see the royal carriage in which the new royal couple would travel to and from St. George's Chapel in
- Our Master Artists began to put the final details into place from the moment the carriage was seen on the big day
- Measures approx. 4.5 inches (11.43 cm) in width x 14 inches (35.5 cm) in length x 4 inches (10.1 cm) in height
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee