'Sacred Circle Of Love' Native-American Bride Doll
A unique Native American-inspired handcrafted porcelain bride wears intricately tailored faux buckskin gown with beading and feathers. Dreamcatcher inspired by the Four Directions
Handcrafted of bisque porcelain with handpainted features and silky raven hair
Dressed in an ensemble fashioned of handpainted faux buckskin
The dreamcatcher she carries is crafted with feathers and accented with beads
Exclusively available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
'Sacred Circle Of Love' – a unique Native American-inspired bridal doll, exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries – Her heart filled with joyful anticipation of her wedding, this beautiful young maiden carries the blessings of air, earth, water and fire to enrich her union with her true love and to protect the family they will build during their lifetime together. Inspired by ancient lore, award-winning portrait Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen exquisitely combines beauty and symbolism in the 'Sacred Circle Of Love' Bride Doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries.
Sculpted for superior realism and handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain for radiant splendour, this collectable bride doll is a classic beauty, from her delicate handpainted features to her cascading silky raven hair. She is dressed in a magnificent gown befitting her special day, fashioned of handpainted faux buckskin and enhanced with colourful fringe, intricate beadwork and a decorative pattern of blue and brown stitching. Plus, this beautiful porcelain doll holds a dreamcatcher crafted with real feathers and accented with beads and a silvery charm. Combined with her colourful beaded medallion necklace, these emblems represent the forces of life, spirituality and the Four Directions.
This unique edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day money-back guarantee. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
The exclusive Renata Jansen 'Sacred Circle Of Love' Bride Doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- The 'Sacred Circle Of Love' Bride Doll is exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Award-winning Master Doll Artist Renata Jansen
- Sculpted for superior realism and handcrafted of fine bisque porcelain for radiant splendour, with handpainted features and cascading silky raven hair
- Porcelain bride doll dressed in a magnificent ensemble fashioned of handpainted faux buckskin, enhanced with colourful fringe, intricate beadwork and decorative blue and brown stitching
- Fringed beaded armbands, a turquoise-toned bracelet and a hair adornment of real feathers, faux leather and beads add more beauty and meaning
- Combined with her colourful beaded medallion necklace, the dreamcatcher she carries crafted with feathers and accented with beads and a silvery charm represent the forces of life – air, earth, water and fire and the Four Directions
- Measures 22 inches (55.9 cm) in height
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee