The 2018 Queen’s Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Solid Silver Coin - "Struck on the Day"
Celebrating the 65th Anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation
Low worldwide mintage – just 999 coins issued worldwide
The design beautifully echoes the majesty and splendour of the coronation service, 65 years ago
Solid Silver Coin accented with 24-carat Gold
Each coin is uniquely numbered – the ultimate collectors' edition
Design officially approved by Buckingham Palace
The world-first significance of the Sapphire Coronation Jubilee means we expect high demand
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this coin anywhere else!
Minted to Mark a historic First – The Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Solid Silver Coin – Struck-on-the-Day!
On 2nd June 2018, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II became the first British monarch in history to celebrate a sapphire coronation anniversary. To mark this majestic milestone, the strictly limited-edition Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Solid Silver Coin was struck on the very same day.
Finished to Proof standard – the highest quality in commemorative coins, just 999 coins were struck – each one individually numbered, making this a true one-of-a-kind issue.
Exquisitely crafted in pure silver, this coin is approved by Buckingham Palace, the background design detail is inspired by the Rose window of Westminster Abbey, under which the Queen's coronation took place 65 years ago. The foreground shows the ultimate symbols of sovereignty – the Orb and Sceptre beautifully accented in pure 24-carat gold in keeping with the precious metals of which the Royal Regalia are fashioned. Order today – this stunning coin is certain to be the crowning jewel in any collection.
The Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Coin has been struck to crown size (38.6mm), the traditional size reserved for Royal commemoratives and in a PROOF finish. This is the highest quality possible, coveted most by collectors, each coin is struck not once, but twice onto a specially prepared mirrored surface. Every detail of the artist's design stands out with remarkable clarity due to the care and attention of craftsmen in producing the master tools.
Each coin is individually numbered
Each Sapphire Coronation Jubilee coin is individually numbered – meaning that no two are the same. Yours will be the one and only coin of its kind – the ultimate collectors' item. Orders will be handled in strict order of receipt and the first orders will receive the lowest numbered coins.
Don't miss out: The Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Solid Silver Coin is available exclusively through The Bradford Exchange, which means you cannot purchase it anywhere else. The world-first significance of the Sapphire Coronation Jubilee means we expect high demand. Order today!
The exclusive 2018 Queen's Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Coin from The Bradford Exchange features:
- Crafted in fine 999 silver and accented in pure 24-carat Gold
- Just 999 coins struck on the day
- Each coin is individually numbered – yours will be the only one with that number, making it completely unique to you
- The earliest orders will receive the lowest numbered coins
- Minted in collectors' Proof condition – the highest quality possible
- Struck to crown size (38.6mm), following the traditional size reserved for all Royal commemorative issues
- A Certificate of Authenticity and informative presentation case are included FREE with your order
- The 2018 Queen's Sapphire Coronation Jubilee Silver Coin is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – which means you won't find it, or this offer, anywhere else
- The 1953 Coronation Year Set£297.00