2014 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner: 'Savana' Baby Doll
A unique reborn and lifelike So Truly Real® baby girl doll inspired by Facebook® contest winner. RealTouch® vinyl, weighted to feel like a real baby. Fully poseable
Exclusively available from The Ashton-Drake Galleries – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
2014 Cutest Baby doll, inspired by the winner of our baby photo contest
Features a precision sculpt by revered Master Doll Artist Ping Lau
So Truly Real® lifelike baby doll is handcrafted of our exclusive baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl
Weighted to feel just like a real baby in your arms
A unique lifelike reborn 2014 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner So Truly Real® baby girl doll, exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries – We invited doll lovers to submit photos of the cutest babies they knew and received hundreds of entries. We couldn't pick, so we put it to a vote, and thousands of our fans chose Savana, from Val Caron, Ontario as the winner of The Ashton-Drake Galleries 2014 Facebook® baby photo contest. Submitted by her proud grandma, 'Savana' was selected as the cutest baby and the one doll collectors wanted to see created as an Ashton-Drake doll. Making Ashton-Drake history, 'Savana', our baby photo contest winner, is officially the 2017 Cutest Baby Doll by Master Doll Artist Ping Lau, renowned for her incredible talent of bringing photographs to life.
A lifelike sweetheart from head to toe, 'Savana' is sculpted by Ping Lau, cast in baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl skin and weighted to feel like a real baby. When you cradle her in your arms, you will notice all of her realistic details, from her hand-blushed tones and individually hand-applied wisps of fine baby hair, to her ten tiny handpainted fingernails. Plus she's fully poseable, so she can snuggle right into your arms, completely warm in her hand-tailored pink fleece (inspired by the winning photo!). With her heart-melting smile, Savana is a very important collecting first baby doll that is sure to create much demand. Don't miss this rare opportunity to celebrate doll history with us. Order now!
The exclusive 2014 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner: 'Savana' Baby Doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- The 2014 Such A Doll Photo Contest Winner: 'Savana' Baby Doll is exclusive to The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Features a precision sculpt by revered Master Doll Artist Ping Lau, renowned for her ability to bring a photograph to life as three-dimensional art
- Every inch of this fully-poseable So Truly Real® lifelike baby doll is handcrafted of our exclusive baby-soft RealTouch® vinyl and she is weighted to feel just like a real baby in your arms
- Savana's warm flesh tones are enhanced by hand-blushing, and her delicate brows and rosebud lips are meticulously handpainted
- Her lifelike details include individually applied eye lashes and wisps of fine hair, and even ten perfectly handpainted fingernails
- Just like 'Savana', the contest winner and favourite from Val Caron, Ontario, this 2014 baby doll arrives dressed in a hand-tailored fleece bunting inspired by the winning photo, sprinkled with hearts from hood to foot; it even has heart-shaped buttons and a pink lining
- Measures 18 inches (45.7 cm) in length
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee