The Legendary Shipwrecks' Gold Crown Coin Collection
A unique legal tender golden crown coin honours one of the globe’s most storied ships – the behemoth RMS Titanic. Strictly limited to just 19,999 editions and individually numbered, it may be yours with a £20.00 saving!
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Each gold Crown coin in this collection is richly plated in 24-carat gold and presented in Proof condition
A golden crown that remembers the behemoth RMS Titanic – then hailed as a miracle of engineering – and her transatlantic sinking on her maiden voyage
The obverse of each coin features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
The 24-carat gold-plated crown coins arrive in clear, protective capsules for preservation
Edition limited to 19,999 complete collections, and individually numbered
A unique one crown coin collection honouring some of the globe’s most noted and storied shipwrecks, limited to just 19,999 editions and individually numbered, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – Tales of storm-tossed ships wrecking on unseen rocks, vessels vanishing into the murky depths and flagships sinking in the midst of action have been told since the beginning of sailing history. As fact has merged with mystery, shipwrecks have inspired legends and fired imaginations. Now, an exclusive legal tender golden coin honours one of the globe’s most storied ships – the behemoth RMS Titanic. However, its issue is subject to a strict limitation of just 19,999 editions available worldwide.
RMS Titanic set sail on the 10th April 1912 from Southampton, on her maiden voyage to New York City. At this time, the world had not seen a ship of such magnitude, and as such she was hailed as a miracle of engineering. The iconic Olympic-class passenger liner was set to make history – but not, as intended, for the speed in which she would reach the United States. Titanic would never reach her destination, instead sinking in the North Atlantic Ocean with 1,500 souls on board – one of the deadliest peacetime maritime disasters recorded. Capturing the imagination of millions around the world for over a century, iconic RMS Titanic is renowned as a legend of the ocean.
Premiere edition is layered in pure 24-carat gold and featuring full-colour imagery of RMS Titanic – To mark this momentous occasion, a special collector’s edition crown coin has been released, fully-layered with pure 24-carat gold. Of even greater significance is the full-colour portrait of this spectacular vessel, depicting RMS Titanic on the waves. Alongside the imagery is the ship’s name and her date of sinking.
Strictly limited – just 19,999 individually numbered editions are available worldwide! Your voyage into maritime heritage begins with the story of RMS Titanic – one of the most famous shipwrecks in maritime history. It is easy to see why ‘RMS Titanic’ Gold Crown Coin will be so keenly sought after by collectors. However, mintage is subject to a strict limitation of just 19,999 – so only those who act now will be able to own one. The first edition is individually numbered on the edge.
Each gold Crown coin in this collection is richly plated in 24-carat gold and presented in Proof condition. Future coins will commemorate more legendary shipwrecks with full-colour imagery and dates. The obverse of each coin showcases Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Plus, each issue arrives in a clear, protective capsule for preservation. The edition is limited to 19,999 complete collections. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next edition in the collection. Each will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks at £29.95 (plus £2.99 S&H). Opportunity to collect up to 6 unique editions. Each will be yours to view on approval for 14-days. You may cancel at any time. Order now!
The exclusive 'The Legendary Shipwrecks' Gold Crown Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- 'The Legendary Shipwrecks' Gold Crown Coin Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Each gold Crown coin in this collection is richly plated in 24-carat gold and presented in Proof condition
- A golden crown that remembers the behemoth RMS Titanic – then hailed as a miracle of engineering – and her transatlantic sinking on her maiden voyage
- The obverse of each coin features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- The 24-carat gold-plated crown coins arrive in clear, protective capsules for preservation
- Edition limited to 19,999 complete collections, and individually numbered
- Accompanied by an informative presentation folder, with a detailed timeline of each ship. This will keep your precious coins safe and in the same excellent condition you received them, as well as providing a beautiful showcase for your collection
- Each edition measures 38.6mm in diameter
- Each edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Each edition comes with our famous 14-day money-back guarantee
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserves the entire collectable 'The Legendary Shipwrecks' Gold Crown Coin Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review in regular intervals (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- Issue One – 'The RMS Titanic' Legendary Shipwreck Gold Crown Coin, will be followed by Issue Two – 'Endurance' (which marks the tale of the vessel originally built as an ice-capable steam yacht, and sailed by Ernest Shackleton and a crew of 27 men on a quest to cross the Antarctic continent) and additional commemorative shipwreck crown coins as they become available
- HMS Endeavour' Men’s Watch£159.95