'The D-Day Landing' Golden Crown Coin
Fully layered with pure 24-carat gold, accented in full colour and showcasing the individual limit number.
70th ANNIVERSARY OF D-DAY: The 6th of June 1944 is etched in history forever as the day Allied forces began the major offensive against Germany that led to the liberation of Europe. 'D-Day' was the largest amphibious assault in history, and the courage of all those who took part in the assault of the Normandy beaches will never be forgotten.
A new crown coin has been released to mark the 70th anniversary of the D-Day Landings, showing an image of troops approaching the Normandy beaches in a landing craft and the engraved coastline bearing names of all five beaches below. Struck to a high specification, only 19,999 are available. Applications are now open for 'The D-Day Landing' Golden Crown, fully layered with pure 24 carat gold and accented in full colour.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one per household. Comes with a 14 day returns policy. You may cancel at any time.
An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge with this edition, which details the unique specification of your coin. This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors.
Don't hesitate – this offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not just from collectors. Honour this historic event and place your order today!
This exclusive 'The D-Day Landing' Golden Crown from The Bradford Exchange features:
- A limited edition crown commemorating the D-Day Landing, honouring the courage of all those who took part in the assault of the Normandy beaches
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 19,999 editions worldwide. Each coin has its own individual number showing that it is part of this limited issue
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – The flags of each Allied nation are accented in full colour. The coin shows an historic image of troops approaching the Normandy beaches and the engraved coastline bearing names of all five beaches
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this crown is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- MEASUREMENTS – Measure 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPROVAL – You can view this coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation