‘Treasure Of Nature’ Robin Vase
Heirloom Porcelain® vase showcases sculpted robins and artwork by Adrian Rigby, limited to 9,999 editions worldwide
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Handcrafted in lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®
Sought-after artwork by famed wildlife artist Adrian Rigby
22-carat gold-plated accents
A unique Adrian Rigby art adorned robin vase, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – The late afternoon sunshine casts a warm golden glow throughout the autumnal landscape, its light gleaming from the gently trickling brook... Amongst the fallen bronzed leaves, two dainty robins flutter, singing their joyful greeting to the beautiful woodland idyll.
Welcome the beauty of nature’s glory into your home with an exquisite market-first, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange. The captivating ‘Treasure Of Nature’ Ornamental Porcelain Vase is a breathtaking tribute to the beloved robin – a proud symbol of the splendour of the countryside – crafted and painted by hand with 22-carat gold-plated accents for lavish detail. The lustrous Heirloom Porcelain® design proves an exceptional addition to your home and showcases two sculpted, fully-dimensional robins in addition to sought-after artwork by wildlife artist Adrian Rigby.
This unique edition is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and our famous 365-day guarantee. Order now!
The exclusive 'Treasure Of Nature' Vase from The Bradford Exchange features
- The ‘Treasure Of Nature’ Vase is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Expertly handcrafted in lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®
- Fully dimensional sculpted robins
- Showcases sought-after artwork by famed wildlife artist Adrian Rigby
- Featuring gleaming 22-carat gold-plated accents
- A beautiful complement to your home, as it is or filled with your favourite flowers
- Limited to 9,999 editions worldwide
- Measures 9 inches (23 cm) in height x 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) in diameter
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Comes with our famous 365-day guarantee