The Royal Wedding Crown
Reserve your Royal Wedding Crown, layered in pure silver and limited to only 2,640 coins minted exclusively on the wedding day!
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
Layered in pure Silver
Minted in collectors' Proof condition – the highest quality possible
Showcases Prince Harry’s Coat of Arms and is approved by Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace
Edition Limit: just 2,640 coins available – matching the number of guests invited from among the public, and minted on the actual wedding day
Introducing the coin that may have sold out by the time you have finished reading this... Reserve your Royal Wedding Crown, layered in pure silver and limited to only 2,640 coins minted exclusively on the wedding day NOW! It's a romance that has captured every generation, and to mark the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the new Royal Wedding Coin will be struck. Approved by Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace, the mintage has been restricted to just 2,640 coins – exactly matching the number of guests invited from among the public to witness the wedding at Windsor Castle.
Struck on the Wedding Day – 19th May 2018!
At the very same time as all eyes turn to St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, to witness Harry and Meghan exchange vows, the minting of the coins will be underway.
Layered in pure Silver and minted to the highest possible quality 'Proof' quality this coin will be a rare and highly collectable piece of history.
Time-limited £25 saving – ACT NOW!
Own the coin today for just £4.95 as part of Royal Wedding Commemorative Set – a set of silver-layered crown coins commemorating the Royal Wedding. The good news is that you can order this first coin for just £4.95 (plus £2.99 S&H), saving you £25.00 – saving OVER 80% on the regular release price. In addition, you will automatically be guaranteed access to the remaining coins in the set. Fully-layered in pure Silver, each coin may be yours for just £29.95 + S&H, allowing you to complete the set easily and affordably. You are under no obligation to purchase further items and all orders are covered by Bradford Exchange's 14-day money back guarantee. This offer is limited to one per UK household. The collectors' presentation box, normally £39.95 will be sent to you FREE with one of the editions in your collection.
Each coin comes complete with Certificate of Authenticity – completely FREE
Limited to just 2,640 coins, minted exclusively on the wedding day – the ultimate collectors' edition! Order now!
The exclusive Royal Wedding Crown from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The Royal Wedding Crown is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Layered in pure Silver
- Minted in collectors' Proof condition – the highest quality possible
- Showcases Prince Harry's Coat of Arms and is approved by Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace
- Crown denomination – in keeping with the tradition of Commemorative Coin issues
- Edition Limit: just 2,640 coins available – matching the number of guests invited from among the public, and minted on the actual wedding day
- An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE with your order
- Coin measures 38.6mm in diameter
Why do we offer a saving on the first coin in a set?
- We believe this is the best way to introduce you to a collection and trust that this first coin will assure you of the quality of craftsmanship and convince you that this is a collection not to be missed
- By purchasing the first coin in this set you will be guaranteed access to the remaining five coins in the Royal Wedding Commemorative Set
- You can relax knowing that you will be able to complete your set, should you choose to do so. You're not at risk of an increase in the price on the remaining coins in your set, nor will you miss out on a coin due to a mint sell-out
- Each coin will be sent to you to view entirely on approval and without obligation, at approximately 3-4 weekly intervals
- For your convenience you do not need to order each coin separately – simply pay for the coins you chose to keep as and when you receive them, using the credit or debit card on which your order was placed
- You are under no obligation to purchase any of the remaining coins in the set, and you may cancel your coin collection at any time
- All orders are covered by Bradford Exchange's 14-day approval and money-back guarantee
- ‘The Royal Engagement’ Prince Harry & Meghan Heirloom Porcelain® Plate£59.98 First Issue
- The Queen’s Sapphire Coronation Jubilee £5 Coin£5.00 First Issue
- The Sapphire Jubilee Gold Quarter Sovereign£98.00 First Issue