Thomas Kinkade 'Time For All Seasons' Clock Collection
A unique and officially licensed Thomas Kinkade wall clock features autumnal art by the Painter of Light™ on a stained-glass panel. Illuminates from within. Accurate Quartz movement
Exclusively available from The Bradford Exchange – you won't find this edition anywhere else!
This stained glass art edition showcases autumnal artwork by the world renowned Painter of Light™, Thomas Kinkade
Long-lasting LED lights illuminate the stained glass art piece from behind
The decorative wall clock also features an accurate Quartz movement, classic Roman numerals and a border design recalling stained glass textures
A unique and officially licensed Thomas Kinkade season-inspired art wall clock, with four stained glass seasonal art pieces, exclusive to The Bradford Exchange – Now you can enjoy moments of serene reflection throughout the year with this illuminated Thomas Kinkade wall clock collection featuring interchangeable seasonal stained glass art, starting with Issue One, the most current season. Next, you'll welcome the tranquil beauty of Issue Two. Soon, your collection will continue with additional works of seasonal stained glass art, each a separate issue to follow. As part of your collection, a custom-crafted wood clock display is yours for just the price of one single issue and will arrive after Issue One.
Available only from The Bradford Exchange, this unique Thomas Kinkade decorative wall clock makes a superb piece of collectable wall décor art. The decorative wall clock features an accurate Quartz movement and long-lasting LED lights, so each of the Thomas Kinkade stained glass art pieces will keep the splendour of the changing seasons forever bright in your home!
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one collection per household. Successful applicants will qualify to view the next edition in the collection. Each will be sent on approval once every 3-4 weeks at £49.99 (plus £9.99 S&S). Opportunity to collect up to 4 unique editions. Each will be yours to view on approval for 365-days. You may cancel at any time. Order now!
Fine collectables, not intended for children.
The exclusive Thomas Kinkade 'Time For All Seasons' Clock Collection from The Bradford Exchange features:
- The Thomas Kinkade 'Time For All Seasons' Clock Collection is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- Each of the interchangeable stained glass art editions in the collection showcases seasonal artwork by the world renowned Painter of Light™, Thomas Kinkade is yours for the same attractive price as a single issue Long-lasting LED lights illuminate the stained glass art pieces from behind
- The decorative wall clock also features an accurate Quartz movement, classic Roman numerals and a border design recalling stained glass textures
- This attractive collectable wall décor art collection is perfect for seasonal decorating
- Requires 2 x 'AA' batteries (not included)
- Stained glass art sections each measure 7 inches (17.8 cm) in width x 9 inches (22.9 cm) in height. Full wall clock display measures approx. 10.25 inches (26 cm) in width x 20.18 inches (51.3 cm) in height
- Each edition accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Each edition comes with our famous 365-day guarantee
Ordering a Collection by Subscription Plan is for Smart Collectors:
- Reserves the entire collectable Thomas Kinkade 'Time For All Seasons' Clock Collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other collectables in this collection, or miss a single issue of this collection
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review, every 3-4 weeks (pending availability), at the same low issue price and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- You may cancel your collection at any time with no obligation
- Issue One – 'Autumn Season', will be followed by Issue Two and additional issues of Thomas Kinkade stained glass art as they become available; the display will arrive after Issue One