'WWI Round The Flag' Poster Ingot Coin
Fully layered with pure 24-carat gold and issued in an ‘ingot’ shape to display the Round The Flag poster – subject to a limit of just 19,995 editions
Britain entered WWI in August 1914. With only a small professional army and no policy of conscription, she had urgent need of more men for training within the British Expeditionary Force (BEF).The government in London acted quickly in introducing a stream of recruitment posters, including one of the most famous, featuring a message to British men to ‘rally round the flag’.
This poster is an iconic image the Great War – a war about to slip from living memory as the last soldiers to fight in the trenches passed away within the last few years. It is so important that we remember their sacrifice with a commemoration.
This is why I’m pleased to tell you about a legal tender ‘ingot’ coin that marks the centenary of WWI. This ingot coin features the 'Round The Flag' in full colour.
The 'WWI Round The Flag' Poster Ingot Coin is fully layered in pure 24-carat gold and it features the poster art in full-colour. On the obverse is the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This coin, struck to Proof quality, is available now, limited to just 19,995 and individually numbered on the reverse side below the art. It is officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association.
A registered charity, the ‘Lest We Forget’ Association supports the welfare of disabled Armed Forces and Merchant Navy personnel, both active and otherwise, in hospital or at home.
Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified. Offer is limited to one per household. Comes with a 14 day returns policy. You may cancel at any time.
An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge. This offer is likely to attract interest from those wishing to commemorate the centenary of WWI, so don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of British history. Order now!
The 'WWI Round The Flag' Poster Ingot Coin is an heirloom edition exclusive to The Bradford Exchange and features:
- The limited edition'WWI Round The Flag' Poster Ingot Coin honours the centenary occasion of the First World War
- Officially endorsed by the Lest We Forget Association
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 19,995 editions worldwide and each one is individually numbered
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this coin is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold and features the poster artwork in full colour. On the obverse side is the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – The design shows a British Army soldier holding a rifle and bayonet, standing on a grassy mound with the Union Jack billowing proudly behind. The patriotic colours of the Union Jack bring home the sacrifice made on the battlefields by so many British men. Order now!
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- MEASUREMENTS – Measures 1.75 inches in height x 1 inch in width
- FURTHER INFORMATION:
- APPLY NOW – Applications will be approved in strict order of receipt. If your application is successful you will be notified in writing within 7 days. Offer is limited to one ingot coin per household
- APPROVAL – You can view this ingot coin on approval for 14 days and without obligation